EJOT scaffolding anchors facilitate tensile-strength and pressure-proof joints. They are suitable to anchor scaffolding in the industrial lightweight construction.
- For use in steel substructure (type JZ 3 ... Ø 6.3 mm)
- For use in timber substructure (type JA 3 ... Ø 6.5 mm)
Advantages & characteristics of the EJOT scaffolding anchors:
- GT scaffolding anchors and GU threaded sleeves made of stainless steel
- Ring bolt forged steel, zinc-plated and stainless steel (similar to DIN 582)
- Repeat use of GU threaded sleeve possible
- Broad length range (GT 25mm – 64 mm, GU 15 mm – 210 mm)